The British Radio Car Association has announced the dates for the 2023 1/10th Electric Off-road National Championships. The series will visit six venues of which one is new from last year’s calendar – Round 2 Mendip. The series progresses through the late spring and early summer.
- Round 1 – Kidderminster – April 15th & 16th
- Round 2 – Mendip – May 20th & 21st
- Round 3 – Boughton – June 10th & 11th
- Round 4 – Southport – June 24th & 25th
- Round 5 – Robinhood Raceway – July 8th & 9th
- Round 6 – TORCH – August 5th & 6th
- Juniors & Veterans – Nemo Raceway – August 12th & 13th
- F3/4/5 Finals – Durham – September 2nd & 3rd
Interested competitors are advised that the series entry is only open to BRCA members. Membership can be purchased on www.brca.org
Entries will open in the coming weeks.